Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Florida Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Florida 8 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      87%
    • Florida
      12%

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 03/05/2022 at 07:06 PM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The Cats travel to Florida to conclude the regular season with a game with the Gators. It will be on CBS at 2:00pm.

Anyone know how this game could impact seeding for the SEC tournament?  I believe I had previously seen that UK wasn't playing until Friday regardless but I'm not certain. 

20 minutes ago, sportsfan41 said:

Anyone know how this game could impact seeding for the SEC tournament?  I believe I had previously seen that UK wasn't playing until Friday regardless but I'm not certain. 

Auburn - 13-3 (at Mississippi State tonight & vs. South Carolina Saturday)
Kentucky - 13-4 (at Florida Saturday)
Tennessee - 13-4 (vs. Arkansas Saturday)
Arkansas - 12-4 (vs. LSU tonight & at Tennessee Saturday)
Alabama - 9-7

Correct that UK doesn't play until Friday regardless.  One of Tennessee or Arkansas will have at least 5 losses since they play each other Saturday.  

I think UK will finish 2nd or 3rd.

37 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Auburn - 13-3 (at Mississippi State tonight & vs. South Carolina Saturday)
Kentucky - 13-4 (at Florida Saturday)
Tennessee - 13-4 (vs. Arkansas Saturday)
Arkansas - 12-4 (vs. LSU tonight & at Tennessee Saturday)
Alabama - 9-7

Correct that UK doesn't play until Friday regardless.  One of Tennessee or Arkansas will have at least 5 losses since they play each other Saturday.  

I think UK will finish 2nd or 3rd.

Awesome, thanks RP.

Kentucky 73-67.

A win is important. If UK loses and finishes in a tie with Arkansas, UK is the #4 seed. Florida really needs a win to improve their seed. The swamp is a tough place to play and as always the crowd will be amped up for UK.

I want to love Keion Brooks as a player. I want to so bad. Yet…

  • Author

Cats leading 30-16 at the under 8 timeout. Florida is shooting just terrible so far (33%).

  • Author

Cats have went a little cold the past 3+ minutes and now lead 32-22 at the under 4 media timeout.

  • Author

The Cats have come out with a terrible start so far to begin the 2nd half timeout Cats. They have already been outscored 5-0 only 1:17 seconds into the 2nd half.

  • Author

Oscar sure answered the call after the Coach Cal timeout with all nine of the Cats points in the 2nd half.

  • Author

Cats lead 47-37 at the under 16 timeout. The Cats need to start getting some more offense from Washington and Grady. Brooks has also been a no show so far today as well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.