• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mason over Bracken 89-40

Campbell over St. Pat 70-63

Pendleton over Harrison 68-66 (OT?)

Mason over Harrison 83-50

Brossart over Campbell 70-48

Mason over Brossart 76-69 (If it goes the other way Brossart over Mason 54-51)

They couldnt beat Harrison in the semis if PC beats them in the 1st round.:p

I think Brossart has there work cut out for them in that 1st game against a GOOD Montgomery team.Should be a dandy.

Have to agree that BB will have their hands full in this great first round matchup. Montgomery's 12-1 with the only blemish on their record a 3 point loss to Clark, who should be a top 15 team in the state!! This game would appear to be worthy of a Friday night matchup at least??

Have to agree that BB will have their hands full in this great first round matchup. Montgomery's 12-1 with the only blemish on their record a 3 point loss to Clark, who should be a top 15 team in the state!! This game would appear to be worthy of a Friday night matchup at least??

Clark only had out their 1st, 2nd and 4th leading scorer out when they played Montgomery Co and Montgomery had their big boy out. Thats about 50 points for Clark and about 15 for Montgomery.

Clark only had out their 1st, 2nd and 4th leading scorer out when they played Montgomery Co and Montgomery had their big boy out. Thats about 50 points for Clark and about 15 for Montgomery.

So you're saying Clark is 38 points better then..............??

Here's the schedule

WEDNESDAY JAN. 3

Bracken vs. Mason

Pendleton vs. Harrison

THURSDAY JAN. 4

Montgomery vs. Brossart

Campbell vs. St. Patrick

FRIDAY JAN. 5

Semifinals

SATURDAY JAN. 6

Championship

I say Mason,Harrison, Brossart win thier openers big, and St. Pat pulls the mild upset over Campbell. Mason and Brossart in the Finals, with Mason winning by 5-7 points.

I agree with you on these predictions

St. Patrick defeating Campbell County would be more than a "mild upset."

It would be a huge win for St. Pat, considering the size of the schools, programs, and histories with each other.

While St. Patrick is ultra-competitive this year, I think that the Camels will again prevail in the re-match of an earlier season tussle.

I think Brossart has there work cut out for them in that 1st game against a GOOD Montgomery team.Should be a dandy.

From what i have heard about Montgomery they aren't very solid. I may be wrong but i believe Scott beat them 99 to 66, the same Scott team that Mason ran out of the gym. I believe Brossart is a better team than Scott so i don't see Brossart having any problems with Mason. Correct me if i am wrong on Montgomery losing to Scott.

Brossart indeed has their hands full in the first round, should be a great game and I'm sure that Brossart would love to have another rematch with the Camels.
We always look forward to competing with the Camels!

First things first - Montgomery County lost no starters from last year's team that I recall. Bart Rison's teams are always tough and the Mustangs better suffer no letdowns from the Fifth-Third or we will find ourselves getting knocked off of Mustang Mountain!

From what i have heard about Montgomery they aren't very solid. I may be wrong but i believe Scott beat them 99 to 66, the same Scott team that Mason ran out of the gym. I believe Brossart is a better team than Scott so i don't see Brossart having any problems with Mason. Correct me if i am wrong on Montgomery losing to Scott.
You are wrong!

The Eagles routed HARRISON COUNTY, scoring 99 points. They have had no such encouters with the Montgomery County Indians who bring a 12-1 mark to the Fieldhouse for the MCIT with only a three point loss to Clark County on the negative side of their ledger.

As far as Brossart having no problem with Mason County, I would like to think that were the case, but anytime you play the Royals in the Fieldhouse you are in for a battle - especially so this year!