St. Xavier vs. Trinity Predictions/Updates

Game is this Friday and most likely will sell out so wanted to get this ticket link posted. Should be a good game and packed house. I'm surprised it's being played at the school because in past played at bigger venue.

• Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Game is this Friday and most likely will sell out so wanted to get this ticket link posted. Should be a good game and packed house. I'm surprised it's being played at the school because in past played

I'm not sure but guess about 2,000.

I liked when they played at Bellarmine; it was always a great environment. I think my senior year was when they moved it to Freedom Hall. Didn't like it as much at Freedom Hall. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Game is this Friday and most likely will sell out so wanted to get this ticket link posted. Should be a good game and packed house. I'm surprised it's being played at the school because in past played at bigger venue.

I liked when they played at Bellarmine; it was always a great environment. I think my senior year was when they moved it to Freedom Hall. Didn't like it as much at Freedom Hall. 

• Like 1

My 6&7th region power ratings have it:

St. X 55.35

Trinity 53.97

Rating only counts 6 & 7 region opponents which St. X has played 7 and Trinity 5. I plan to release full rankings this Wednesday after input Monday and Tuesday games.

7 minutes ago, ConverseAllStar said:

Both Trinity and St X have potential “trap games” earlier in the week . . . Highlands Latin and Brown! 😉

Haha. That was probably done on purpose. No tough game right before rivalry game.