Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. Xavier - 2022 Schedule

Featured Replies

Trinity’s starting QB is a transfer from X I can’t believe they let him go!

  • Replies 71
  • Views 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

  • Tigerpride94
    Tigerpride94

    Was looking at St. X freshman hudl and counted 79 freshman on there. Good to see numbers aren't dropping.

  • LongTimeReader
    LongTimeReader

    Been doing it for a long time and at a high level at all three HC stops. 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Xtiger69 said:

Trinity’s starting QB is a transfer from X I can’t believe they let him go!

Havill transferred from Trinity to St.X and Hepner transferred from St. X to Trinity in the same year. Like a trade. Lol.

I hope it was a good trade.

Edited by theguru

Was looking at St. X freshman hudl and counted 79 freshman on there. Good to see numbers aren't dropping.

15 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Was looking at St. X freshman hudl and counted 79 freshman on there. Good to see numbers aren't dropping.

That is great to hear.  Do you have any stats for the last few years on the amount of freshman going out for football at X?

2 hours ago, theguru said:

That is great to hear.  Do you have any stats for the last few years on the amount of freshman going out for football at X?

Last year's frosh roster has 73. I think year before that was around 70 also. 

6 minutes ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Last year's frosh roster has 73. I think year before that was around 70 also. 

Coach Wallace has it rolling!

Years past it was usually around 100.  Smaller classes and fewer playing FB now. I had 3 sons play. Each  had over 100 on freshman team.

26 minutes ago, theguru said:

Coach Wallace has it rolling!

I agree.

3 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

Last year's frosh roster has 73. I think year before that was around 70 also. 

How many players from Indiana attend St. X and Trinity? 

Will the new transfer rule impact that?

2 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

How many players from Indiana attend St. X and Trinity? 

Will the new transfer rule impact that?

I know St. X has some Indiana kids but they didn't transfer in since came in as freshman. I'm not sure on new rule but I assume if transfer from a Indiana HS then would have to sit out unless they moved to Kentucky. 

Are these numbers posted somewhere?

14 hours ago, Tigerpride94 said:

I know St. X has some Indiana kids but they didn't transfer in since came in as freshman. I'm not sure on new rule but I assume if transfer from a Indiana HS then would have to sit out unless they moved to Kentucky. 

That is part of why I was asking. I am not totally clear on the new rule impact on private schools for out of state. It may be a situation that falls back to Bylaw 6, which would be the same rule that has been in place for previous years.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.