Rankings Week of 11/22

• Walter changed the title to Rankings Week of 11/22

CFP Rankings, in a nightmare scenario for UC

1) Georgia

2) Ohio State

3) Alabama

4) Michigan

Michigan beat OSU by 3 or less and wins the Big 10 Championship, Bama beats GA in the SEC championship by 3 or less.  Then the CFP has 2 Big10 teams and 2  SEC teams in the final four.

22 hours ago, The Raven said:

1) Georgia

2) Ohio State

3) Alabama

4) Michigan

Michigan beat OSU by 3 or less and wins the Big 10 Championship, Bama beats GA in the SEC championship by 3 or less.  Then the CFP has 2 Big10 teams and 2  SEC teams in the final four.

2 loss OSU is out, regardless how close the game is.

On 11/21/2021 at 6:16 PM, The Raven said:

1) Georgia

2) Ohio State

3) Alabama

4) Michigan

I think Bama and Georgia are both in regardless of the outcome of the SEC championship game.

Just pencil those two in at 1 and 3 or 1 and 2.

As far as the B1G goes, OSU is going to boat race both Michigan and Wisconsin/Iowa the next two weeks so we don't need to worry about the above scenario. 

4 hours ago, Walter said:

I think Bama and Georgia are both in regardless of the outcome of the SEC championship game.

As far as the B1G goes, OSU is going to boat race both Michigan and Wisconsin/Iowa the next two weeks so we don't need to worry about the above scenario. 

Agree. THE has too much offensive firepower for anyone in that league.

9 hours ago, Walter said:

I don't think it's a worry either.   Just saying, that would be the nightmare scenario for the Bearcats.

Just now, Walter said:

20211123_195948.jpg

After watching a lot of college football this year I would like to see the season stopped immediately and go ahead with this bracket to determine the champ. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, theguru said:

After watching a lot of college football this year I would like to see the season stopped immediately and go ahead with this bracket to determine the champ. 

As long as UC wins their final 2 games, I don't see how they can be passed. Notre Dame should move up to #5 next week with OSU beating Michigan. I can't see the committee moving a 1 loss Oklahoma State or Oklahoma ahead of both UC and Notre Dame and putting them in at #4 in the final CFP Rankings. 

I'll feel much better about UC getting in though if OK State beats Oklahoma this week and then Baylor wins the B12 the following week. Even though UC is at #4, I still don't trust Barta and the committee to do the right thing.

• Thanks 1