Green County 32 Metcalfe County 13

GC-Dragons

Metcalfe scored after a terrible first drive for the Dragons with multiple flags and a punt that went about 5 yards and the Hornets scored on a fourth and goal, and then Green County went to work and dominated the rest of the game. 
The Dragons looked like the team from the beginning of the year and I hope they keep that going into next week at Mayfield. The Dragons defense played a great game, but Blake Houchens has to be MVP for the Dragons, that young man played the game of his life tonight. 
Congratulations to the Dragons and I’ll be making my first trip to Mayfield to watch a game in person. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, GC-Dragons said:

Metcalfe scored after a terrible first drive for the Dragons with multiple flags and a punt that went about 5 yards and the Hornets scored on a fourth and goal, and then Green County went to work and dominated the rest of the game. 
The Dragons looked like the team from the beginning of the year and I hope they keep that going into next week at Mayfield. The Dragons defense played a great game, but Blake Houchens has to be MVP for the Dragons, that young man played the game of his life tonight. 
Congratulations to the Dragons and I’ll be making my first trip to Mayfield to watch a game in person. 

Congratulations and you are in for a long trip to a very hostile environment. I wish you and the Dragons the best.

2 hours ago, GC-Dragons said:

Come on down to the end zone. They will feed you good. Somebody is always cooking. You will be treated right.

• Like 3

I was almost dead on with my prediction of score spread. This was probably the best over all performances from Houchens and Seymour offensively and Defensively. Team looked good. Played like the team from early in the season. I got the opportunity to come watch and it was cold and rainy. Seemed like just as many Green co fans as Metcalfe. Seems like this team is peaking at the right time. Good luck next week when you guys take that long journey.