Annual Football Playoff Discussion

I took a minute to look at finals games scores in the romanticised four class system. Every year I looked at there were lopsided scores in title games in at least 1, most of the time 2 and sometimes 3 of the four classes. This fantasy that the four class system produced these great competitive games throughout the playoffs is just that - a fantasy. Usually even in the title games, half of the games were lopsided and even some running clock games. If you think the four class system will make for great playoff games every Friday, this is your wake up call.

6 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I took a minute to look at finals games scores in the romanticised four class system. Every year I looked at there were lopsided scores in title games in at least 1, most of the time 2 and sometimes 3 of the four classes. This fantasy that the four class system produced these great competitive games throughout the playoffs is just that - a fantasy. Usually even in the title games, half of the games were lopsided and even some running clock games. If you think the four class system will make for great playoff games every Friday, this is your wake up call.

I think four classes(Max) with the top two in each district would be the best scenario...but I'm an old timer. And cross district play.