Paducah Tilghman 55 Trigg County 22

This game was tied 14-14 with less than 3 minutes to go until halftime before Tilghman made a handful of big plays to put it out of reach. 

Tilghman will travel to Union County next week, who owns 3 wins in a row over the Tornado, including a 2 point win last month at Tilghman. If we can get anything like that one again, we'd be in for a great playoff game. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Socially Distanced said:

I like PT next week against UnIon. 

Union has beaten them the last three times they have played and they have to go to Union. Paducah is really struggling offensively and not having the Rider kid right now does not help. If he does come back this week, how healthy will he be? I have a hard time right now finding reasons to like Paducah. 

9 hours ago, ACHS15 said:

Union has beaten them the last three times they have played and they have to go to Union. Paducah is really struggling offensively and not having the Rider kid right now does not help. If he does come back this week, how healthy will he be? I have a hard time right now finding reasons to like Paducah. 

What can i say, i am a dreamer. 

It's not like Union was dominant over PT this year nor do they have a prolific offense or stingy def. They are just a solid team. 

1 hour ago, Socially Distanced said:

What can i say, i am a dreamer. 

It's not like Union was dominant over PT this year nor do they have a prolific offense or stingy def. They are just a solid team. 

Nothing wrong with that. Good description of Union. Well coached and usually do not beat themselves.