Conner 14 Cooper 3

theguru

48 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Cooper.....what happened??

48 minutes ago, theguru said:

The video feed was out most of the second half.

From what I did see it was a lot of bending and not breaking by the Cougar defense. 

Congrats to Conner on the win! They made the plays to win the game. Cooper had the ball in the red zone four times, and Conner defense held strong. Cooper had a field goal, missed a field goal, and twice stopped on downs in the red zone. In the second half Conners offense did a good job controlling the clock with long time consuming drives, including the last drive that took the final 6 minutes off the clock. 

Cooper had an overall young team this year, and should bounce back strong next year with many guys returning.  Good luck to Conner next week!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, futurecoach said:

Congrats to Conner on the win! They made the plays to win the game. Cooper had the ball in the red zone four times, and Conner defense held strong. Cooper had a field goal, missed a field goal, and twice stopped on downs. In the second half Conners offense did a good job controlling the clock with long time consuming drives, including the last drive that took the final 6 minutes off the clock. 

Cooper had an overall young team this year, and should bounce back strong next year with many guys returning.  Good luck to Conner next week!

Thanks fc.

• theguru changed the title to Conner 14 Cooper 3
1 minute ago, 859Radio said:

Final was 14-3.  Sorry for the feed but our Meridix service had server issues.  Nothing we could do.  Stinks. So sorry.  

Thanks for the update.

And I figured it was Meridix and not you because I had trouble reloading their site.  At least the best I could tell it was their site.

Also, I thought your video was a little over exposed, just FYI. 

2 minutes ago, theguru said:

Thanks for the update.

And I figured it was Meridix and not you because I had trouble reloading their site.  At least the best I could tell it was their site.

Also, I thought your video was a little over exposed, just FYI. 

I will look at that setting. Hard to tell until we have a game. Meridix confirmed they had issues. Hate technology. Ha 

Just now, 859Radio said:

I will look at that setting. Hard to tell until we have a game. Meridix confirmed they had issues. Hate technology. Ha 

Of course I believe you and thanks on the video.  It looked good before the game started.  It could be my computer/monitor settings but none of the other broadcasts looked overly bright. 

On 11/5/2021 at 9:56 PM, theguru said:

Of course I believe you and thanks on the video.  It looked good before the game started.  It could be my computer/monitor settings but none of the other broadcasts looked overly bright. 

Well there are many times I don't look overly bright either.  But I have found the settings and also have a new video capture feed from my camera so this will all be fixed.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1