Bowling Green 37 Christian County 0

Purple88

Bowling Green kicker Colin Fratus kicked 3 first half field goals and BG got one TD in the first half for a 16-0 lead at the break.  BG breaks out for 3 3rd Quarter scores earning the running clock.  BG continues to put things together offensively slowly.  But positive steps can be seen.  But it will be a completely different animal next week as the #2 team in the State St Xavier comes to town.

For Christian County, honestly, I think this is the least team I've seen from them. The Hoptown players can't arrive soon enough.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Purple88 said:

Bowling Green kicker Colin Fratus kicked 3 first half field goals and BG got one TD in the first half for a 16-0 lead at the break.  BG breaks out for 3 3rd Quarter scores earning the running clock.  BG continues to put things together offensively slowly.  But positive steps can be seen.  But it will be a completely different animal next week as the #2 team in the State St Xavier comes to town.

For Christian County, honestly, I think this is the least team I've seen from them. The Hoptown players can't arrive soon enough.

Did BG struggle with them? Only 16 to 0 at the half is a surprise to me? 
also a question as you have seen both Christian & Hoptown play BG if they were currently combined how do you think they would do vs the Purples? 

16 minutes ago, CoachHB said:

Did BG struggle with them? Only 16 to 0 at the half is a surprise to me? 
also a question as you have seen both Christian & Hoptown play BG if they were currently combined how do you think they would do vs the Purples? 

This season: It would probably be a 4th quarter game; maybe

Next 3 seasons: Purples roll, IMO

BG will probably exit week 2 of playoff this season but next few years BG will win a lot of games. 

Most skilled position players have 2 and 3 more seasons of playing together. 

Purples may have another  run of some championship quality teams in near future! 

• Like 1