Covington Catholic at Conner Predictions/Updates

Who wins?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/22/2021 at 11:00 PM

16 hours ago, colonel-fan said:

Does Conner stream their games?

3 hours ago, TheConch said:

There was a link on their football page on Conner’s website, but it took me to a website encouraging me to watch the Rise of the Mummy and gave me about 40 options to do so and now I believe I have to get a new phone lol! And I didn’t even get to watch a football game or the rise od the mummy haha!

To the best of my knowledge, Conner doesn't do any streaming, audio or video.

I'm assuming the Colonel Athletic Network will have streaming audio, as usual.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, theguru said:

Rise of the Mummy?

5 hours ago, TheConch said:

There was a link on their football page on Conner’s website, but it took me to a website encouraging me to watch the Rise of the Mummy and gave me about 40 options to do so and now I believe I have to get a new phone lol! And I didn’t even get to watch a football game or the rise od the mummy haha!

Some context.

18 minutes ago, theguru said:

I wonder if that had anything to do with Conner or it was the result of some third party advertisement. 

There are tonnnnnnns of scams and phishing operations that hack into social media accounts and post bogus links to "1080p HD Broadcast Livestream Video Show Transmission CONOR COUGARS vs. COVINGTON COLONELS" to try to dupe people into giving them credit card info. Simply by having the words "Covington Catholic junkie" in my Twitter profile, I get tagged in 5-10 of them each Friday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

There are tonnnnnnns of scams and phishing operations that hack into social media accounts and post bogus links to "1080p HD Broadcast Livestream Video Show Transmission CONOR COUGARS vs. COVINGTON COLONELS" to try to dupe people into giving them credit card info. Simply by having the words "Covington Catholic junkie" in my Twitter profile, I get tagged in 5-10 of them each Friday.

Yeah, I get those things too, there is so much fraud out there it can make your head spin. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Correct, definitely not a slight at Conner, @theguru, just the media age we live in now. 

and I thought it was hilarious, because maybe this game will be the “Rise of the Mummy” aka the Park Hills Mafia if Conner can pull out a W against the Blue Boys 😂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheConch said:

Correct, definitely not a slight at Conner, @theguru, just the media age we live in now. 

and I thought it was hilarious, because maybe this game will be the “Rise of the Mummy” aka the Park Hills Mafia if Conner can pull out a W against the Blue Boys 😂

If Conner wins there will be a Mafia meeting at Midnight. 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

I delete a bunch of those every Friday from St. X Football facebook page. So annoying!

• Like 1