Squid Game

MJAlltheWay24

Anyone seen this new show on Netflix, or at least seen the Trailer.  I decided to dive in Saturday morning and just wrapped it up last night.  Its 9 episodes and I found it pretty entertaining, with a little strange.  Basically reminded me of Hunger Games, SAW, and Parasite all wrapped in one.

Left me with a couple questions that I won't post right now.  I'd recommend it.

Finished the second and a few minutes into the third.

Question. How do you watch the show? Dub in the English, or put it in Korean and read the subtitles? I have done one of each for both episodes. I am a subtitles guy and known to watch television with captions on regardless of language. Was playing around with it and I had on the dubbed English with subtitles and the words do not fully translate. That was annoying.

2 hours ago, bugatti said:

Question. How do you watch the show? Dub in the English, or put it in Korean and read the subtitles? I have done one of each for both episodes. I am a subtitles guy and known to watch television with captions on regardless of language. Was playing around with it and I had on the dubbed English with subtitles and the words do not fully translate. That was annoying.

I watched is all dubbed in English.  The weird voices didn't really bother me except for one character.

I don't mind watching with subtitles.  Sometimes I like to put them on too, but my wife gets annoyed.

One more episode to go. One thing I wish they would have done when dubbing in English is to use English names. That would have made a few of the events in the show easier to follow and connect. 

I'm enjoying it. Excited for the last one tonight. 

• Like 1

Just finished episode 4 and about 10 minutes into episode 5.

One of the most humiliating experiences of my life was being at football camp at the University of Michigan years back. We were divided into teams, and one of the games we played was tug-of-war. Our team was terrible. Knowing what I know now, we could have brought home the trophy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...