Mayfield 55 Ft. Campbell 0

Just now, Socially Distanced said:

I all fairness to Mayfield we in WKY do consider Ft Campbell to be the Ft Thomas Highlands of our area. Very good a decade or so ago but a bit down in recent memory. 

Ft. Campbell had a short run of excellence. Highlands had 6 consecutive decades of state title winning tradition. And Highlands has never been where Ft. Campbell has been the past few years.

10 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

It is more about all the posts last week knocking Beechwood's schedule by Mayfiled fans when Mayfield and Beechwood have played the same strength of schedule.

It’s one fan though that keeps saying the stuff. Don’t include us with him haha

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

It’s one fan though that keeps saying the stuff. Don’t include us with him haha

And honestly, I think a big part of it for him is he is just having fun and stirring things up.

Tell @Toothpick to get back on here. It looks like Beechwood is headed to Mayfield this year. He needs to get in on the fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voice of Reason said:

And honestly, I think a big part of it for him is he is just having fun and stirring things up.

Tell @Toothpick to get back on here. It looks like Beechwood is headed to Mayfield this year. He needs to get in on the fun.

I’m friends with TP. We talk and text on a regular basis during the season. He is thinking about coming back. 

• Like 1