Cincinnati 38 Indiana 24

Walter

5 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

If that’s the 8th best team in the country… 

Defense is really good/elite... Offense has some work to do. Can't continue to get off to slow starts like that and commit dumb pre snap penalties. 

We saw it in the second half though. Once the offense gets going, they can be really tough to stop because of all the weapons they have. 

I said it in the update thread but I'll say it again here...

Ty Fryfogel- 1 catch for 13 yards.

Sauce Gardner is really good. Through three games , he's lived up to the hype of being one of the top CB in the country and a first round draft pick. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Walter said:

I said it in the update thread but I'll say it again here...

Ty Fryfogel- 1 catch for 13 yards.

Sauce Gardner is really good. Through three games , he's lived up to the hype of being one of the top CB in the country and a first round draft pick. 

Legit stat, Fryfogel can ball.

29 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

If that’s the 8th best team in the country… 

Here’s the problem:

Any Group of 5 team that beats someone like Indiana has to wow. However if they do, then people say “yeah, but Indiana isn’t that good.” If they don’t wow, people say “you couldn’t even beat Indiana bad how can you beat Team ABC?” It’s a never ending movable goal post that allows us to put Notre Dame and/or Oklahoma in the playoff where they lose by the same margin as would Cincinnati. 

41 minutes ago, gchs_uk9 said:

Here’s the problem:

Any Group of 5 team that beats someone like Indiana has to wow. However if they do, then people say “yeah, but Indiana isn’t that good.” If they don’t wow, people say “you couldn’t even beat Indiana bad how can you beat Team ABC?” It’s a never ending movable goal post that allows us to put Notre Dame and/or Oklahoma in the playoff where they lose by the same margin as would Cincinnati. 

Is there ever really a 4th team?