Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers 9 Vikings 7

Featured Replies

Green Bay's bullpen needs work. They almost blew this one. :lol:

  • Author
Green Bay's bullpen needs work. They almost blew this one. :lol:

:lol:

Green Bay's bullpen needs work. They almost blew this one. :lol:

 

Good one.

Did anybody see when Farve went over and hugged Marucci before the game? Kind of a touching moment... I think I lost all respect for those two as men...

NFL is the king right now and it will make NFL Network a giant as well. People love the NFL so much that will watch any two teams play if its the only game on. The higher ups don't want to admit it, but gambling and fantasy football have made it the most followed league.

The NFL Network will survive. My hope is they get rid of Deion. He makes me sick with all this talk about which player sent him a text message and so on. Like he's the most popular man the NFL has ever known. They could also do themselves a favor and get rid of Gumbel too. I can't decide whose worse, him or George Grande!!

Terrible game to watch, Minnesota's offense was brutal, the only good thing about the game was the play of Winfield, he's a hammer for a small guy.

Did anybody see when Farve went over and hugged Marucci before the game? Kind of a touching moment... I think I lost all respect for those two as men...

????:confused:

  • Author
Did anybody see when Farve went over and hugged Marucci before the game? Kind of a touching moment... I think I lost all respect for those two as men...

Why?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.