Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers 9 Vikings 7

Featured Replies

Not really the football scores I like to see but a good win for the Packers nonetheless!

The Packers are alive and well in the playoff hunt - believe it or not.

Bet there was all of 100 people watching this one across the country.

And also a very boring game to watch.

You are lucky you even got to watch it. :lol:

Bet there was all of 100 people watching this one across the country.

 

As a result, the NFL Network will soon be the bankrupt network.

As a result, the NFL Network will soon be the bankrupt network.

 

Not bloody likely. It's not like the NFL started it up to be a big moneymaker right away. And since they are bypassing the middleman — the networks — everything is done in-house and much cheaper than the norm. And with the way they have been able to hold cable companies up for ransom, they're probably already making money off it with new subscriptions.

Not bloody likely. It's not like the NFL started it up to be a big moneymaker right away. And since they are bypassing the middleman — the networks — everything is done in-house and much cheaper than the norm. And with the way they have been able to hold cable companies up for ransom, they're probably already making money off it with new subscriptions.

 

I wouldn't subscribe to their crap for anything.

Bet there was all of 100 people watching this one across the country.

 

I decided that Christmas movies were the better option...good desicion.

I wouldn't subscribe to their crap for anything.

 

I wasn't talking about individual subscriptions. I'm talking about the cable companies subscribing to carry the NFL Network.

I wasn't talking about individual subscriptions. I'm talking about the cable companies subscribing to carry the NFL Network.

 

I know what you meant, but it makes me mad that they would screw up the NFL schedule to try and make money. As if they don't make enough already.

I know what you meant, but it makes me mad that they would screw up the NFL schedule to try and make money. As if they don't make enough already.

 

Hello, this is the real world calling to inform you that yes, greed is all that matters and corporations will do anything to squeeze every last penny they can out of the public. Don't be so naive.

Hello, this is the real world calling to inform you that yes, greed is all that matters and corporations will do anything to squeeze every last penny they can out of the public. Don't be so naive.

 

I'm not naive, calm down.

  • Author
I'm not naive, calm down.

:lol:

  • Author

HAHAHA...Just then on ESPN.com they had the link saying "Farve, 49ers get it going just in time for victory"...lol Didn't know he switched teams that quickly!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.