George Rogers Clark adds another player

19 hours ago, cincydragons said:

Not sure if it's still the same policy but as of a few years ago LCA never challenged transfers so anyone that transferred out of LCA was always eligible at their new school.

Ok thx fair answer, but how about public school to another public school in general? Student- athlete(s) who started in their previous school (just an example Lafayette to Henry Clay etc etc)?   

16 minutes ago, Kanaka Kahakai said:

Ok thx fair answer, but how about public school to another public school in general? Student- athlete(s) who started in their previous school (just an example Lafayette to Henry Clay etc etc)?   

I don’t believe a school has to ‘release’ a transfer.  I always thought there had to be a ‘bona fide’ change in address to be ruled eligible.  All transfers are deemed ineligible until determined otherwise.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jack of all Trades said:

I don’t believe a school has to ‘release’ a transfer.  I always thought there had to be a ‘bona fide’ change in address to be ruled eligible.  All transfers are deemed ineligible until determined otherwise.

I think you are right, there is no release.  Whenever a student transfers, the school has to send a report if they played a varsity sport or not.  https://khsaa.org/forms/dp06.pdf

• 3 months later...

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA – Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

• 4 weeks later...