Joe Humphreys (Daviess County '22) Recruiting 

48 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I’m fixing to make some people mad but I think this kid will be a better college player then Wimsatt. 

Stats wise at a smaller school - better stats possibly.  I don't think so if it's apples to apples (Big 10, SEC type school).  I think Wimsatt starts next year in some form or fashion.  I think Humphreys goes to a D1 school possibly but not SEC/Big10 type school (not that he might not get the offer, but he would have to wait his turn).  If he does, I think he'll have to get in line to be the QB.  

I hope he has a great career wherever he goes - he's the best QB DC has ever had.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brown said:

Stats wise at a smaller school - better stats possibly.  I don't think so if it's apples to apples (Big 10, SEC type school).  I think Wimsatt starts next year in some form or fashion.  I think Humphreys goes to a D1 school possibly but not SEC/Big10 type school (not that he might not get the offer, but he would have to wait his turn).  If he does, I think he'll have to get in line to be the QB.  

I hope he has a great career wherever he goes - he's the best QB DC has ever had.

I guess my main issue is his choice of Rutgers. They are never going to be good in the Big Ten and I really don’t like their coach although he will probably bail if given the chance anyway. I think Humphreys will end up at a non power five school and get to play against weaker defenses which in turn will make for a better overall career.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...