Conner 71 Dixie Heights 54 (9th Region Semifinals)

Just now, InsideSlant said:

Conner shot 12-23 from 3 and Dixie shooting 5-24 from 3 is the stat of the game it feels like. 

FF6A3BFC-8F3A-4740-8356-982EAAEAD5E2.jpeg

No doubt about it, Dixie was uncharacteristically flat on their shooting, and Conner was lighting it up, especially Couzins and Hamilton. 

I've been watching Landen H., Ayden, and Dan Campbell since they were 8...literally...and I'm super happy for those young guys.  Also, Matt is one of the nicest people you'd ever meet, and while quiet and unassuming, has the heart of a lion and is doing a GREAT job building his program in Hebron.  So happy for he and his Cougars -- enjoy the experience.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Velvet Jones said:

A rematch of the 2001 Regional Final on the same court.  I just hope it Is close to how good that game was that night. 

You are so right. That was one awesome game. One of the best in memory, and if I'm not mistaken it went to double-overtime. Conner had such a great team that year, and while Highlands wasn't too shabby either with a young Neltner and a tough Guidugli, I was really pulling for the senior leadership that the Cougars had with (somebody help me with Cougar names from that season) Marcus Johnson, ?Stevenson...??  ??  ??...but nonetheless while I can't remember names, they were awesome.