Kobe downs Arenas's 60 point effort.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you do some research about career shot attempts.

Career FG attempts per game:

MJ:23.8

AI:23.3

Lebron:20.8

Carter:19.8

Melo:18.5

Kobe:18.4

Good point though.:rolleyes:

Good stat and I was waiting for that one-

In his first 2 years he played in 151 out of 164 games and only attempted 1,300 shots which factors heavily into the avg. Jordan and AI were the PRIMARY scorers for their teams in their 1st 2 years.

You could compare Kobe last year to MJ in 86-87 as far as FGA and scoring but since MJ was a 3rd year player and Kobe was a 10 year player so I don't know.

In every other season he has attempted no less than 1,170 in any season he has played more than 50 games.

Bottome line, Kobe is a great player and like I said I would pay to watch him.

BUT-

No Shaq no titles, his dumb comments, and the fact he played a game without attempting a shots to prove to his teammates he should shoot as much as he wants is the reason he is hated

Good stat and I was waiting for that one-

In his first 2 years he played in 151 out of 164 games and only attempted 1,300 shots which factors heavily into the avg. Jordan and AI were the PRIMARY scorers for their teams in their 1st 2 years.

You could compare Kobe last year to MJ in 86-87 as far as FGA and scoring but since MJ was a 3rd year player and Kobe was a 10 year player so I don't know.

In every other season he has attempted no less than 1,170 in any season he has played more than 50 games.

Bottome line, Kobe is a great player and like I said I would pay to watch him.

BUT-

No Shaq no titles, his dumb comments, and the fact he played a game without attempting a shots to prove to his teammates he should shoot as much as he wants is the reason he is hated

Jordan has attempted no less than 1,300 in any season he played more than 50 games so you have zero point there. Take Kobe's first 2 season out and its 20.8 a game. Hardly a heavy factor. That type of argument can be mad for almost all these players. AI no less than 1,400 a seaon with 50 or more games.

No Kobe no title. Shaq has been blessed with having great guards all his career. Penny(0 Rings-4 years), Kobe(3 Rings-8 years), and now Wade(1 Ring and most likely thats all, in 3rd year and it obvious his career is coming to a screeching halt.)

I didn't hear anything about this. Link?

Jordan has attempted no less than 1,300 in any season he played more than 50 games so you have zero point there. Take Kobe's first 2 season out and its 20.8 a game. Hardly a heavy factor. That type of argument can be mad for almost all these players. AI no less than 1,400 a seaon with 50 or more games.

Jordan is the best player of all time, so he can shoot it 5,000 times a season if he wants.