Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Don't look now …

Featured Replies

Or losing to Tampa Bay!

Oh, wait,,,,,I apologize, they had the game ravaged away by those mean ole officials who are attorneys as their real professions and should not be allowed to officiate unless properly trained and managed by the league as full-time officials. That's what I meant to say!

 

 

Tampa Bay is not anywhere near as pitiful as Oakland, we had several injuries, and as you mentioned WE GOT SCREWED!!!!!!

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
You guys are right, losing to pitiful Oakland isn't pitiful at all. In fact it's a privlege to lose to such an almighty powerhouse. I wasn't low blowing Pitt at all, but come on now losing to Oakland, is flat terrible. HAd the Bengals lost to Oakland I wouldn't defend them because there is zero excuse.

 

I didn't say it wasn't pitiful. It was. All I said was I know why it happened. But to compare it to losing to AIA is just plain silly.

 

And the Bengals didn't lose to Oakland, but they lost to Tampa Bay, which is on par. "Those who live in glass houses …"

  • Author
Tampa Bay is not anywhere near as pitiful as Oakland, we had several injuries, and as you mentioned WE GOT SCREWED!!!!!!

 

Pittsburgh's QB had not yet recovered from injuries in the Oakland game. Next …

 

And don't gripe about that call. It should've never come down to that play. Cincy should've won that game by 14-21 points.

IAF's dreads are obviously too tight!!!:lol:

I didn't say it wasn't pitiful. It was. All I said was I know why it happened. But to compare it to losing to AIA is just plain silly.

 

And the Bengals didn't lose to Oakland, but they lost to Tampa Bay, which is on par. "Those who live in glass houses …"

 

 

Losing to Tampa Bay is bad, but losing to Oakland is similiar to losing to AIA. Both losses are pitiful and yes the TB loss is also similiar. The fact that the refs took it away though should be factored in. A win is a win, whether it's 14 points or 2 points. The Bengals win that game if it wasn't for poor officiating.

Jim Schue are you in the 18% of Pittsburgh fans? Are you the "futurecoach" of the Steelers?

 

lol :D

  • Author
Jim Schue are you in the 18% of Pittsburgh fans? Are you the "futurecoach" of the Steelers?

 

lol :D

 

Hardly. Just trying to put things in perspective. It seems clear you don't understand the nature of today's parity-laden NFL, where anything can happen at any time (see: Houston over Jacksonville twice).

Hardly. Just trying to put things in perspective. It seems clear you don't understand the nature of today's parity-laden NFL, where anything can happen at any time (see: Houston over Jacksonville twice).

 

 

lol

 

 

I do understand that same parity takes place in college basketball and allows pour exhibition teams like AIA to beat teams that traditionally are national powerhouses like KY. Thanks for supporting my point!!!!

The Steelers blow.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Pittsburgh's QB had not yet recovered from injuries in the Oakland game. Next …

 

And don't gripe about that call. It should've never come down to that play. Cincy should've won that game by 14-21 points.

Henry short arming the TD pass upsets me more than the call. Despite all of it, they had a chance and Henry didn't try and make the play.

The Steelers blow.

 

 

And RP.................................. well you know the old saying:lol:

The Steelers blow.

 

This guy cracks me up...:laugh:

I don't think we really have a shot at the playoffs, but I would like to see them knock the Bungholes out of the playoffs for the second year in a row.

 

:ylsuper:

I don't think we really have a shot at the playoffs, but I would like to see them knock the Bungholes out of the playoffs for the second year in a row.

 

:ylsuper:

Now that's funny right there.:lol:

And besides, you can't come bash on us when I don't recall you ever stating who your rooting interests in the NFL lie with. C'mon, fair's fair! :D:p

My favorite team, is the one that drafts Brian Brohm, you can write that down...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.