Jump to content

Mid-Season All 10th Region 1st Team


Recommended Posts

No particular order:

1st Five:

- Rickey Lovett (Montgomery)

- Hagan Harrison (Montgomery)

- Jerone Morton (GRC)

- Justin Becker (Robertson)

- Jerred Welman (GRC)

2nd Five:

- Blake Reed (Bracken)

- Terrell Henry (Mason)

- Kason Hinson (Augusta)

- Tredyn Thomas (Pendleton)

- Grant Proffitt (Scott)

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Kind of hard to do without seeing any games.

Not really...you can get an idea by the teams they play and their stat lines against those teams (strength of schedule).  Stats can be a little miss leading.  Some teams pad stats while others pull their starters when up/down big.  Regardless, you can get a feel for which players consistently bring it game in and game out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1st Five:

- Rickey Lovett (Montgomery)

- Hagan Harrison (Montgomery)

- Jerone Morton (GRC)

- Terrell Henry (Mason)

- Jerred Welman (GRC)

2nd Five:

- Blake Reed (Bracken)

- Justin Becker (Robertson)

- Kason Hinson (Augusta)

- Stephen Verst (Brossart)

- Garrett Beiting (Campbell)

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, KeepItRealYo said:

No particular order:

1st Five:

- Rickey Lovett (Montgomery)

- Hagan Harrison (Montgomery)

- Jerone Morton (GRC)

- Justin Becker (Robertson)

- Jerred Welman (GRC)

2nd Five:

- Blake Reed (Bracken)

- Terrell Henry (Mason)

- Kason Hinson (Augusta)

- Tredyn Thomas (Pendleton)

- Grant Proffitt (Scott)

The first five you have are spot on, IMO.  And it's hard to argue the second five too, but I don't have the knowledge of the whole region like a lot of others do.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Wow, no love for the Hamilton kid from Campbell County.  My guess is he could replace any player in the second five.  Much more rounded player, just my thoughts, and I'm no relation to said player.

Both Hamilton and his teammate Beiting are having really good seasons for Campbell and should be in the conversation.  One could make the case their SoS is much better than Augusta and Pendleton and therefore should be in the 2nd Five.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

54 minutes ago, 4 Quarters said:

Wow, no love for the Hamilton kid from Campbell County.  My guess is he could replace any player in the second five.  Much more rounded player, just my thoughts, and I'm no relation to said player.

I can't argue with that.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just scrolling thru and seen this, Hamilton no love is correct, this kid could replace any 2nd team player listed, I had the privilege to coach against him and he ate us up, The boy can can get to the dish and score at will, his time is not yet with 2 solid seniors above him, his opportunity is not there yet, but has proved with his stats, you will hear this name in the upcoming years as a junior and senior. I can't wait and will continue to follow him.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Coach12 said:

Just scrolling thru and seen this, Hamilton no love is correct, this kid could replace any 2nd team player listed, I had the privilege to coach against him and he ate us up, The boy can can get to the dish and score at will, his time is not yet with 2 solid seniors above him, his opportunity is not there yet, but has proved with his stats, you will hear this name in the upcoming years as a junior and senior. I can't wait and will continue to follow him.  

Welcome to BGP @Coach12!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using the site you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use Policies.