St. Xavier - 2021 Schedule

On 7/19/2021 at 6:36 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

On hudl have 54 so if that is final number, it's very low since usually have around 80. Could be dwindling football numbers that has finally caught up to St.X or maybe an anomaly because of Covid year.

I count 68 freshman on hudl now. Still lower than in past but still good number since would be 3 deep if were equally distributed between positions.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

Heading into the middle of week three of practice, any insight into how things are going? Surprise players? Position battles?

I'm on the track with track guys couple days a week and football team is out there. They seem to be working hard and have good enthusiasm when guys make a good play. Not in full gear yet. Not sure about position battles. I plan to go to both scrimmages on 6th and see how they look.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2021 at 1:53 PM, Tigerpride94 said:

I'm on the track with track guys couple days a week and football team is out there. They seem to be working hard and have good enthusiasm when guys make a good play. Not in full gear yet. Not sure about position battles. I plan to go to both scrimmages on 6th and see how they look.

What times will the scrimmages be?