Ashland 74 Lewis County 50

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word going around is some V and some JV players are not real happy and may be giving basketball up. It looks like here we go again.:confused:

And your source for this info ? I really dont know what the kids would be unhappy about unless they simply do not like Coach Biggs. They are 2 and 3, one of those loses to a team that would beat anyone in our region. That would be a horrible loss for Ashland if any Varsity players quit. I believe the numbers are already down a little this year.

And your source for this info ? I really dont know what the kids would be unhappy about unless they simply do not like Coach Biggs. They are 2 and 3, one of those loses to a team that would beat anyone in our region. That would be a horrible loss for Ashland if any Varsity players quit. I believe the numbers are already down a little this year.[/quote My sources are good, and your right Ashland cant take kids giving up basketball like they did last year,I Think we lost 5 JV AND 4 FRESHMAN from last years group.If we lose any more kids next year could be the worst in Ashland History.

Well true or not, thats never good news to hear. No one wants to see kids give up on something. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, I honestly hope its not true though, and I'm a Boyd fan !

I just hope Ashland has learned from the past and is working to build up the future players and not breaking them down.:thumb:

I would think lack of playing time would be a major factor if these rumors are true. I heard only 7 players played most of both games this week, both 30 point blowouts(in each direction).

I told you this was biggs weakness and still is,He wont let the bench play regardless and now its cacthing up with PC program he was at.

I am trying to get to the bottom of these "rumors" Anyone with factual information please PM me.

Good. I highly doubt there is any truth to any of this. I also though GIAT would have 20 - 50 posts on this thread by now so I could be very wrong. Maybe its a lot worse in Ashland than any of us know at this point.