Bucs vs Saints (NFC Semis)

Who Wins?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Bucs
    • Saints

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/18/2021 at 04:22 AM

The Saints dominated both matchups against the Bucs with the ability to apply pressure on Brady. The Bucs have been on a tear of late, but they've also benefited from probably the easiest NFL schedule on their current winning streak. The best team they've beaten on this streak was last week against the 7-9 Washington Football Team or the Minnesota Vikings (a game they should have lost). They always say "it is tough to beat a team three times in a season," though history shows the win % is only 33% for teams who were swept during the regular season.

10 hours ago, theguru said:

I want to see the Bucs win, I like Brady and I like him more playing for the Bucs.

@swamprat what are you thinking?

Just because the Bolts won the Stanley Cup and the Rays made it to the World Series, I would love to see the Bucs be the first team to play in a Super Bowl in their home stadium. It would be fantastic to see them win it, too. Tampa Bay would then match LA who won the World Series and the NBA Championship.

Sorry , Big Guy, but I have not watched a single NFL game all season. Just for grins, before I responded to your post, I did watch the highlights of the regular season games against NOLA. The Saints are a bad matchup for the Bucs.

Having said all that, since I'm not that excited about the game and I won't be watching it, they will probably win. 🙂

• Sad 1