Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers 32 Rams 18

Who Wins? 5 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Packers
      100%
    • Rams
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 01/17/2021 at 04:59 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Anyone that has been on the site for a long time and visited the NFL threads probably remembers I used to love the Eagles.  Well that kinda ended when McNabb and Co. ended their tenure.  I've been a Packers fan for quite a few years now.  Hoping they pull this out but I got a feeling it's going to be more of a battle than I hope it is.  

I'd like to think Matt Lafleur has a plan for that Rams D Line.  I hope this isn't the last game I see Aaron Jones in a Packers jersey.

Rams D is legit.  But their offense is meh no matter who the QB is.  I think the Packers win comfortably.

Rams only chance is D creating turnovers and short fields for the offense. Goff seems unwilling or unable to throw anything more than 5 yards downfield, if they get behind the sticks they are in trouble.

Aaron Rodgers is a bad man!

I think the Pack takes this one. 

I believe Green Bay is a bit overrated, but I can't take busted-hand Jarred Goff (who I don't trust healthy) to steal a victory. Give the 6.5

  • Author

Sounds like the Rams might be without Kupp. True game time decision.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.