Rose Hill 72 Washington,D.C. Ballou 70

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win for the Royals. Who and when do they play next in the tournament? What is wrong with RickyP? Does he have the flu that has hit the Ashland area hard the past couple of weeks?

Tommorow at 4:30 I believe, Rickyp normally spouts out of one end, however, he may have some spouting that is from somewhere else (which by the way tends to be where many think his posts come from). Yes, flu!

Looking at the box score on the net, it appears FT % was the difference with D.C. only 50% from the stripe, including 2 to tie at the end! Again congratulations to the Royals.:dancingpa

Can you post the boxscore for us?

Here's a stat for you. Euton took an unreal number of shots, 38 shots is what we counted to net 36 points.

The majority of folks here believes Jackson has the greater potential between the two.

Rose Hill does not want to face Louisville Ballard.

I was at the game and enjoyed it greatly! No one in the gym expected Rose Hill to beat Ballou - and there was a big buzz after the game.

This is the first time that I have seen Rose Hill play this year, and things are looking WAY UP for them. I haven't seen any other 16th region teams this year, but I think Rose Hill's got a shot at getting to Rupp.

Chad Jackson was the MVP of this game. He handled the ball well the entire game and created his own offense when Euton wasn't on. Euton was a machine at the free throw line, and in the end, gave the Royals the win.

There was also excellent play from the rest of the starters and bench as well. If Rose Hill continues playing like this, they'll go far this season, and even further in the years to come.

Well done Rose Hill. Huge margin of FT's shot and 17/19, is extremely impressive Euton.

Information I had, was Ballou was guard heavy and relied on 2-3 guys, for outside shooting and quickness from their guards. How did Parker look for Ballou?

Here's a stat for you. Euton took an unreal number of shots, 38 shots is what we counted to net 36 points.

The majority of folks here believes Jackson has the greater potential between the two.

Rose Hill does not want to face Louisville Ballard.

Sure they do. Why wouldn't they?

Ballou's Parker seemed to never miss. Rose Hill kept a man on him in the second half and limited his output. But when he was open, he was dead on.

The end of the game was a thriller for those that did not attend. Rose Hill was down 6 and began fouling to stop the clock. After Ballou's missed free throw, Euton came down for a quick three. A couple more possessions commence and Rose Hill was down two. Jackson drove to the hoop and tied the game with 1:01 remaining. Time out Ballou. On the in-bounds, Ballou tried to "hail mary" a pass down the court, but the ball hit the ceiling - Rose Hill's ball. Rose Hill turned the ball over on the in-bounds, and Ballou was driving when their guard was called for carrying the ball. Rose Hill comes down the floor and almost turns the ball over again, but they found Chad Jackson under the hoop for a quick two points. Ballou drove the floor in the last 10 seconds (all timeouts were gone with 1:01 left) and created contact on a missed shot. With 0.3 seconds remaining, the Ballou player missed the front end of his two free throws. He purposedly missed the second and Euton got the rebound - ball game.