Ravens 20 Titans 13

15 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Are there really that many Lamar haters out there at least normal people and not talking heads?  I don't usually see any but always see people talking about them.

No we’re just making it up. 😂

Lamar started off shaky, but made a huge throw on third and long late in the first and the Ravens got it rolling. Jackson has a future at this QB thing. 🙂

MVP goes to the Ravens D-Line. They dominated and never allowed Henry to get going.

16 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I seriously never see or hear anyone I know bad mouthing the dude. Just talking heads like Cowherd.

You are going to get complainers about anybody who doesn't fit the traditional QB mold of the last 40 years.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, nkypete said:

You are going to get complainers about anybody who doesn't fit the traditional QB mold of the last 40 years.

Yep. And in our "succeed now or you stink" fandom society, Jackson had yet to clear the hurdle of 1) Playing well in a playoff game; and 2) Win a playoff game. He did both of those things yesterday.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, nkypete said:

For sure.  But outside of talking heads like Clay Travis or Colin Cowherd, I literally so no regular folk that has had these takes about him in the last 2+ years.  But somehow he has so many haters.  Hell, even fans of the other teams in the division enjoy watching him play.  

13 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

For sure.  But outside of talking heads like Clay Travis or Colin Cowherd, I literally so no regular folk that has had these takes about him in the last 2+ years.  But somehow he has so many haters.  Hell, even fans of the other teams in the division enjoy watching him play.  

Yeah I am not going as far to say his approval rating is 100%, but he is on the high end for QBs, I would say.

37 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

If you visit any social media post giving Jackson praise, it is filled with people hating on him. Maybe you don't ever look into those posts, and if you don't I get it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

If you visit any social media post giving Jackson praise, it is filled with people hating on him. Maybe you don't ever look into those posts, and if you don't I get it. 

Oh okay, I gotcha. You're talking about trolls and random idiots on social media and not people you know. Posts about Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady have the same morons too.

Yeah, I don't tend to read through the comments for my sanity haha!