Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ravens 20 Titans 13

Featured Replies

I guess Lamar haters are going to have to find the next thing to hang on to... ??‍♂️ 

Are there really that many Lamar haters out there at least normal people and not talking heads?  I don't usually see any but always see people talking about them.

Titans didn't do much of anything after that first quarter.  Ravens D sure kept King Henry quiet.

  • Author
15 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Are there really that many Lamar haters out there at least normal people and not talking heads?  I don't usually see any but always see people talking about them.

No we’re just making it up. ?

17 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

No we’re just making it up. ?

I seriously never see or hear anyone I know bad mouthing the dude. Just talking heads like Cowherd.

Lamar started off shaky, but made a huge throw on third and long late in the first and the Ravens got it rolling. Jackson has a future at this QB thing. ?

MVP goes to the Ravens D-Line. They dominated and never allowed Henry to get going.

 

16 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I seriously never see or hear anyone I know bad mouthing the dude. Just talking heads like Cowherd.

You are going to get complainers about anybody who doesn't fit the traditional QB mold of the last 40 years.

37 minutes ago, nkypete said:

You are going to get complainers about anybody who doesn't fit the traditional QB mold of the last 40 years.

Yep. And in our "succeed now or you stink" fandom society, Jackson had yet to clear the hurdle of 1) Playing well in a playoff game; and 2) Win a playoff game. He did both of those things yesterday.

52 minutes ago, nkypete said:

You are going to get complainers about anybody who doesn't fit the traditional QB mold of the last 40 years.

For sure.  But outside of talking heads like Clay Travis or Colin Cowherd, I literally so no regular folk that has had these takes about him in the last 2+ years.  But somehow he has so many haters.  Hell, even fans of the other teams in the division enjoy watching him play.  

13 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

For sure.  But outside of talking heads like Clay Travis or Colin Cowherd, I literally so no regular folk that has had these takes about him in the last 2+ years.  But somehow he has so many haters.  Hell, even fans of the other teams in the division enjoy watching him play.  

Yeah I am not going as far to say his approval rating is 100%, but he is on the high end for QBs, I would say.

  • Author
37 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

For sure.  But outside of talking heads like Clay Travis or Colin Cowherd, I literally so no regular folk that has had these takes about him in the last 2+ years.  But somehow he has so many haters.  Hell, even fans of the other teams in the division enjoy watching him play.  

If you visit any social media post giving Jackson praise, it is filled with people hating on him. Maybe you don't ever look into those posts, and if you don't I get it. 

Now that Jackson has a playoff win, people need to give him more respect.  After all, it is all about winning.

13 minutes ago, nkypete said:

Now that Jackson has a playoff win, people need to give him more respect.  After all, it is all about winning.

Yes it is. And in fairness, this same litmus test gets applied to any successful QB.

1 hour ago, TheDeuce said:

If you visit any social media post giving Jackson praise, it is filled with people hating on him. Maybe you don't ever look into those posts, and if you don't I get it. 

Oh okay, I gotcha. You're talking about trolls and random idiots on social media and not people you know. Posts about Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady have the same morons too.

Yeah, I don't tend to read through the comments for my sanity haha!

Lamar amazes me when he runs the ball.

The Ravens D looked tough too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.