Kentucky Games Affected by COVID

MJAlltheWay24

The South Carolina game, which I think was maybe suppose to be last night didn't happen.  And I think I saw that the Miss State game on Saturday (1/2) won't be happening now either.  The games are being cancelled/postponed due to complications with their opponents.

I saw that they scrimmaged Transy last night.  I wonder if they are 1-7 now.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

The South Carolina game, which I think was maybe suppose to be last night didn't happen.  And I think I saw that the Miss State game on Saturday (1/2) won't be happening now either.  The games are being cancelled/postponed due to complications with their opponents.

I saw that they scrimmaged Transy last night.  I wonder if they are 1-7 now.

They might be.🤢

4 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Game doesn’t count as a win or loss but does count against the total amount of games your allowed to play. KY Joe on KSR says the shock lineup needs to be Askew Mintz Allen Ware and Toppin. KSR now says Allen was 7-10 from Deep.

I think MJ was being sarcastic about 1-7. I hope Allen becomes the go to guy on the team for a basket and excels.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Seems like there were quite a few conflicting reports on exactly how he performed in the scrimmage. Hopefully we will see him get some time on Saturday finally.

Many conflicting reports. Have heard since my earlier post that Transy Coach Lane said he looked good and had several threes. Hope he gets his opportunity Saturday.