Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky Games Affected by COVID

Featured Replies

The South Carolina game, which I think was maybe suppose to be last night didn't happen.  And I think I saw that the Miss State game on Saturday (1/2) won't be happening now either.  The games are being cancelled/postponed due to complications with their opponents.

I saw that they scrimmaged Transy last night.  I wonder if they are 1-7 now.

3 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

The South Carolina game, which I think was maybe suppose to be last night didn't happen.  And I think I saw that the Miss State game on Saturday (1/2) won't be happening now either.  The games are being cancelled/postponed due to complications with their opponents.

I saw that they scrimmaged Transy last night.  I wonder if they are 1-7 now.

They might be.?

Cats hit one at the buzzer to win scrimmage!!

Heard that Dontaie Allen went 7 for 8 from beyond the arc.

Game doesn’t count as a win or loss but does count against the total amount of games your allowed to play. KY Joe on KSR says the shock lineup needs to be Askew Mintz Allen Ware and Toppin. KSR now says Allen was 7-10 from Deep.

4 hours ago, Tomcats1990 said:

Game doesn’t count as a win or loss but does count against the total amount of games your allowed to play. KY Joe on KSR says the shock lineup needs to be Askew Mintz Allen Ware and Toppin. KSR now says Allen was 7-10 from Deep.

I think MJ was being sarcastic about 1-7. I hope Allen becomes the go to guy on the team for a basket and excels.

Mississippi State is playing right now.  Are we sure the Saturday game is canceled?

UK will still be playing Saturday per UKathletics. The game is at 6pm on the SEC Network.

  • Author
12 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

UK will still be playing Saturday per UKathletics. The game is at 6pm on the SEC Network.

My apologies. I misread this tweet the other day.

 

Screenshot_20201231-093934_Twitter.jpg

  • Author
19 hours ago, Can'tcoach said:

Heard that Dontaie Allen went 7 for 8 from beyond the arc.

Seems like there were quite a few conflicting reports on exactly how he performed in the scrimmage. Hopefully we will see him get some time on Saturday finally.

10 hours ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

Seems like there were quite a few conflicting reports on exactly how he performed in the scrimmage. Hopefully we will see him get some time on Saturday finally.

Many conflicting reports. Have heard since my earlier post that Transy Coach Lane said he looked good and had several threes. Hope he gets his opportunity Saturday.

2 hours ago, ErnestTBass said:

What happened to the UK Texas game?

January 30th as part of the SEC/Big 12 Challenge.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.