Boyle County 31 Franklin County 28 (Class 4A State Championship) (OT)

theguru

I congratulated Boyle on another thread, but I’ll do it on this one. Congratulations to Boyle on winning there 9th State Championship. I hated to see Haddix leave Corbin, but I talked to Haddix and congratulated him on Sunday after the big win. I personally have nothing but respect for Coach Haddix and Boyle County. I know how happy he was to win his first championship. I went to the Championship game and took my son and daughter and a teammate of his. This was there senior year and we wanted to see the finals. One thing I saw in these Boyle kids is fight. I believe the shirt with that hashtag was spot on, against all odds. Taking nothing from Franklin, a heck of a team. I saw some kids rise up and make outstanding plays to win a state championship. I have some good friends at Boyle County. Again Congratulations!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

I congratulated Boyle on another thread, but I’ll do it on this one. Congratulations to Boyle on winning there 9th State Championship. I hated to see Haddix leave Corbin, but I talked to Haddix and congratulated him on Sunday after the big win. I personally have nothing but respect for Coach Haddix and Boyle County. I know how happy he was to win his first championship. I went to the Championship game and took my son and daughter and a teammate of his. This was there senior year and we wanted to see the finals. One thing I saw in these Boyle kids is fight. I believe the shirt with that hashtag was spot on, against all odds. Taking nothing from Franklin, a heck of a team. I saw some kids rise up and make outstanding plays to win a state championship. I have some good friends at Boyle County. Again Congratulations!

I seen quite a few Corbin shirts at the game.  Afterwards there was a bunch of them that waited at the exit tunnel to Congratulate Coach Haddix on his win.   IMO looking back the last 365 days, Boyle County got THE right man for the job!  The kids love playing for him and it shows on the field.           

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Cheese said:

You have been more than fair to Boyle.  Hated that you lost your coach. 

• Like 1