Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tops and Cats?

Featured Replies

UK is young and needing games, looks like WKU is up for the task. 
 

 

I think that is a great idea!

I didn't fully understand why next Tuesday's game was canceled. 

I'm all for them playing.  I'd imagine Cal will prefer to keep the week of practices between games throughout the month of December.

Whether they play or not, its a great move by WKU to put it out there.

15 minutes ago, MJAlltheWay24 said:

I'm all for them playing.  I'd imagine Cal will prefer to keep the week of practices between games throughout the month of December.

Whether they play or not, its a great move by WKU to put it out there.

Agree with all of this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.