Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Prestonsburg at West Carter Predictions/Updates (2A Playoffs)

Who wins? 9 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Comets
      100%
      9
    • Blackcats
      0%
      0

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 11/19/2020 at 05:00 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

West Carter won this first matchup 58-7. I expect more of the same this week. West Carter runs the clock again!

West Carter, big again.

Prestonsburg might come in with a little more confidence, having won two in a row, but they were against teams that have zero wins between them.

I’m afraid this will be ugly early!

  • Author

As a fan, I would like to see the clock get rolling early and the varsity get pulled at halftime. Hoping for an injury free game!

  • Author
3 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

 

Feels like the Comets haven’t play on their field in years! 5/8 regular season games were on the road. Now their playoff game has been moved to a neutral location. I don’t see the point! They haven’t even had their homecoming ceremony yet.

18 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Why did they move the game location?

Bears

9 minutes ago, GrahnEagle said:

Bears

Now that is one I've never heard before! 

There are bears hanging out around West Carter's field?

@Pacman69

  • Author
4 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Now that is one I've never heard before! 

There are bears hanging out around West Carter's field?

@Pacman69

I have heard nothing about a bear nor have I ever seen a bear around the field. Not sure what @GrahnEagle was talking about.

KCU is about a 15 minute bus ride from West Carter. They’ll still have home field advantage. 

  • Author
2 hours ago, BigCATDad said:

KCU is about a 15 minute bus ride from West Carter. They’ll still have home field advantage. 

It certainly isn’t a long drive but it still isn’t the same as being on your own field. 

On 11/18/2020 at 6:33 PM, Pacman69 said:

I have heard nothing about a bear nor have I ever seen a bear around the field. Not sure what @GrahnEagle was talking about.

You have to admit, though, that if a bear was going to be anywhere, the West Carter field up in behind the school with those trees all around would be a logical spot!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.