Kentucky at Missouri Predictions/Updates

16thBBall Fan

Kentucky at Missouri  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

4 minutes ago, Raiders8702 said:

I’ll say it again time to fire Stoops. If he refuses to replace the terrible offense and defense coordinator he’s got to go. I’m sick and tired of the same terrible offense and defense every season with no changes ever. 

I'll say it again, fire Stoops now and no decent coach in the country would consider coming to UK.  Some fans cannot grasp the fact that UK is not a very sought after position by quality coaches.  Firing the current coach after he has recently took UK back to bowls makes it a much less desirable position.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Raiders8702 said:

I’ll say it again time to fire Stoops. If he refuses to replace the terrible offense and defense coordinator he’s got to go. I’m sick and tired of the same terrible offense and defense every season with no changes ever. 

Over reaction to a bad game. UK out played Auburn and a couple of breaks went against them and they lost. They played score for score with the same team that hung 48 on Alabama and lost a chance to win due to a missed PAT. Defense then only gave up 7 point in the next two games while team averaged over 30 points a game the last three weeks.

Had a bad game today, won't be the last but they still are miles ahead of where they were in the previous decades prior to Stoops.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Raiders8702 said:

He just stomped Tennessee in Knoxville to snap another infamous streak.   When you win at your natural rival and at the Swamp for the first time in decades you will get at least a few years.  Regardless of the inconsistencies that are related to coaching.  Stoops is the man for the foreseeable future. 

• Like 1