Colonels_Wear_Blue

Teams With Open Football Dates

Floyd Central just had to cancel with Breathitt County to quarantine because of COVID, which leaves Breathitt looking for a game this Friday on Oct 16th

6 minutes ago, Colonels_Wear_Blue said:

Floyd Central just had to cancel with Breathitt County to quarantine because of COVID, which leaves Breathitt looking for a game this Friday on Oct 16th

Greenup County is now traveling to Breathitt County.

• Like 1

Rumor has it that Boyle is looking "possibly" looking for a game for 11/6.  That is supposed to be Boyle/Danville so I don't know what the issue might be.  Too far away to be a known Covid issue I would think. 

5 hours ago, BEChargers said:

Rumor has it that Boyle is looking "possibly" looking for a game for 11/6.  That is supposed to be Boyle/Danville so I don't know what the issue might be.  Too far away to be a known Covid issue I would think. 

I saw that. Danville has to make up a game with Washington County so it could be a district makeup, but both Danville and Boyle have non-district games on October 30 so you’d think they would simply move their game to that week. Of course everything is fluid so planning a game three weeks away is probably just wishful thinking.