Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maxey and Hagans both declare for the NBA draft

Featured Replies

Pretty much expected by both. Hagans declared yesterday and Maxey did less than an hour ago. Best of luck at the next level to both of these young men.

For what it is worth, NBADraft.net has Maxey being the highest selected Wildcat at #19. For me, Richards and Quickley have the best shots of being serviceable players in the long run, but what do I know. Again, I do not religiously watch college basketball, but the only guy I watched and said, "oh, that looks different" is James Wiseman. Such a pitiful draft year.

For what it is worth, NBADraft.net has Maxey being the highest selected Wildcat at #19. For me, Richards and Quickley have the best shots of being serviceable players in the long run, but what do I know. Again, I do not religiously watch college basketball, but the only guy I watched and said, "oh, that looks different" is James Wiseman. Such a pitiful draft year.

 

I see Maxey being better in the NBA than he was in college. In some ways like I always thought Rondo would be better in the NBA. Maxey's game should be better in the more open court style in the NBA.

Maxey is ready. Hagans: Good luck young man.

Hagans is better than several we’ve had leave before they were ready, I guess.

I'm sure I'll sound like a hater, but I'm not entirely sure I'll miss either. Neither were near my favorites on this team, but I wish them the best.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.