Cincinnati Football Recruiting 2021

Walter

Need to close Mao Glynn and Corey Kiner to get some headliners. If he gets them with a few others, he will already top his best class ever from 2020.

I'd say they are in a good spot with both, but Kiner is going to take a while if I had to guess. Mao is really quiet on the recruiting front and that makes it tougher to get a read on, but I think UC is in a strong spot for the top OL prospect in the city. There are also some regional type headliners that could make a big splash. Fick is on a roll, so I've got my eyes on some bigger fish as well.

Corey Kiner announced he's committing July 4th.

Twitter

My family and I have had a discussion. Due to the Coronavirus and the shift in the college football recruiting schedule, we feel that it’s best that I make a decision. Regardless of if I have visited all of my top schools or not, I will be making a commitment on July 4th! #21K

Twitter

My family and I have had a discussion. Due to the Coronavirus and the shift in the college football recruiting schedule, we feel that it’s best that I make a decision. Regardless of if I have visited all of my top schools or not, I will be making a commitment on July 4th! #21K

That can only be good news for the Bearcats right?

Twitter

He 99% has made his decision.

That can only be good news for the Bearcats right?

Sounds like it's a UC-Louisville battle still with Michigan involved but not as heavily as those two.

I'd say him deciding early is definitely a positive for UC. Going to be fun either way tracking this over the next 10 weeks.

Fickell "liked" the tweet after CK put it out so I'm convinced he's already given a verbal :lol2:

Sounds like it's a UC-Louisville battle still with Michigan involved but not as heavily as those two.

I'd say him deciding early is definitely a positive for UC. Going to be fun either way tracking this over the next 10 weeks.

Fickell "liked" the tweet after CK put it out so I'm convinced he's already given a verbal :lol2:

UC

Michigan

UL

Penn State

UC should secure him assuming Michigan doesn’t pull off a miracle.

Armorion Smith, River Rouge, Safety

^^^^ Committing today at 6... Iesa Jarmon retweeted his announcement tweet and Allen Trieu mentioned on the MSU board that he thinks Smith is heading to UC.

Committed to UC.

UC jumps from 28 to #22 nationally with him added. A lot of that has to do with them having more commits than most other programs but this is still a nice addition.

Mao just committed to UC.

Twitter

Adding him puts UC at #20 in the national rankings... With Jalen Monrrow still not having a composite ranking.

Kiner is the final piece in Cincy, maybe he will further speed up his decision.

How about Kentucky not having a top 30 kid in Ohio right now? That’s shocking.