Cincinnati Football Recruiting 2021

Walter

Interested to see where Corleone, Montgomery , and Davis end up once sites other than 247sports rate them.

Corleone was second team D1 All State as a junior. (OSU commit and 5* Jack Sawyer was only other underclassman named all state on D-Line)

Montgomery was an unknown and 2,000 yard rusher this past season as a 1st year starter.

Davis picked up offers from Tennessee and Arkansas after committing to UC.

That would be a big get a true headliner. Bill is rarely wrong, only caveat would be if the other schools turn up the heat again.

Seems like Michigan v UC for Kiner.

I'm not worried about the Louisville interest I've seen and read about.

With Michigan's approach it depends on whether or not they get Donovan Edwards. Thinking OSU gets TreVeyon Henderson and Michigan ends up with Edwards, which would increase UC's odds even more of landing Kiner.

Mike Warren was a big influence on CK during his time at UC and I'm sure landing Evan Prater this past class helps too.

Edited by Walter

Seems like Michigan v UC for Kiner.

I'm not worried about the Louisville interest I've seen and read about.

With Michigan's approach it depends on whether or not they get Donovan Edwards. Thinking OSU gets TreVeyon Henderson and Michigan ends up with Edwards, which would increase UC's odds even more of landing Kiner.

Mike Warren was a big influence on CK during his time at UC and I'm sure landing Evan Prater this past class helps too.

Michigan and OSU made him plan B, although, I’m not even sold Michigan gets Edwards. He could end up at Georgia. OSU could have Kiner but there’s been so much traction with the National kids this year. Perfect scenario for UC.

Michigan and OSU made him plan B, although, I’m not even sold Michigan gets Edwards. He could end up at Georgia. OSU could have Kiner but there’s been so much traction with the National kids this year. Perfect scenario for UC.

Exactly why I think he ends up at UC. They seem to be recruiting him harder than anyone else and he is a kid that's big on relationships.

Exactly why I think he ends up at UC. They seem to be recruiting him harder than anyone else and he is a kid that's big on relationships.

You are 100% correct. It’s also UK’s playbook. I’m gonna be mad if OSU doesn’t close another National guy, because it will likely be too late for Kiner, who they keep putting on hold. I really like Kiner.

@Walter

Ohio State is the front runner for TreVeyon Henderson, the #1 RB nationally.

UC has to close Kiner, he would be awesome the AAC! Let’s do this Fick!

Kiner + Prater in the same backfield would be a lot of fun to watch.

I'm interested to see how long Kiner keeps his recruitment open. Down to earth kid, but definitely seems like he enjoys the recruitment process.

Bill Greene echoed this in his most recent article.

Ohio State has a commitment from Evan Pryor and most intel points toward the Buckeyes landing TreVeyon Henderson. Michigan is in a great position for four-star back Donovan Edwards even though they are in a battle with Georgia to land him.

Michigan still involved but he seems to think it's a UC/Louisville battle and Fick and his personality/coaching style will ultimately win out due to the amount of Ohio guys Kiner knows and is familiar with on UC's roster who also spurned "bigger/national offers" to stay home. (Whyle, Vann, Prater)

• 2 weeks later...