Covington Catholic 74 St. Henry 51 (9th Region Semifinals)

St. Henry has a top notch junior class. Vieth, Bessler, Shea, Butler, Ravenscraft and Teeten all back next year. They should be in the top 5 in the region again next year and a threat, if not a favorite, to win the All A.

For what it is worth, the Beechwood radio guys have St. Henry and Beechwood as #1 and #1A in the region next year.

For what it is worth, the Beechwood radio guys have St. Henry and Beechwood as #1 and #1A in the region next year.

The coke guy thinks his stuff is better than pepsi.

The maytag repairman thinks they have the best appliances.

Coach Goetz and the Tigers have a lot to prove before they are the favorites to win anything. They have a lot coming back, to be sure, but I'll remain in wait-and-see mode on the Tigers for now. Their freshmen class (2023) has a bunch of solid players, the next 2 or 3 years could be great for them, but let's wait and see.

That seems kinda odd to me since CCH returns majority of their roster. Don't get me wrong Grant, Neil, and Noah will be tough to replace but that's kinda what the colonels do. The staff there is top notch at developing, they have JV guys that would be playing varsity minutes everywhere else in the region. Not all their players they are some stud from "BFE", they reload year in and out most of the time from within. And next year won't be any different, they're rotation is made up mostly of Sophomores and Juniors minus Chandler.

"Why the dislike Big Red?"

I've been consistent on the topic. I don't understand how you can watch these games, and continuously dismiss Disken.

Disken is a great player, great motor 3rd best is not bad. All of this is just my opinion.