Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 71 Conner 66

Featured Replies

Surprised by the score--Did SK have a post-Holmes hangover?? Any details??

A wins a win. You can't blow em all out.

Closer than I expected but still a win, Neers could go 8-0 before they hit the 5/3rd and Henry Clay.

Also would like to know how Lenhoff did. I have only heard great things about him.

Congrats to the Pioneers... they just keep rolling along.

Conner tried to full court press in the first half. Big mistake against excellent guard play. Conner was down by as much as 15 points at one time. The second half was a different story. There was no let down by Simon Kenton from the Holmes game Conner simply out played them in the second half with an excellent half court man to man defense. Conner had the ball down by 3 with under 2 minutes to play. Hestor made a nice play on defense, Simon Kenton converted and the Cougars had to start fouling...game over. Be suprised by the score all you want but this is a very good Conner team. They have speed, athletes, and depth (they can play 9 guys effectively), but most importantly they play unselfish team ball. Young (they often have 4 juniors and a sophomore on the floor) and unproven, the Cougars have to believe. Now they know they can beat anyone. If they would have gotten out of the press earlier, I believe they win this game. If Conner keeps up the unselfish team play, they can beat anyone. This was the first game of the year for Conner's senior point guard and last years district mvp. When he gets a little more practice time, he will help greatly. Hestor had 21-23 points and Courtney Anderson had 21 for Conner.

Who were the leading scorers? Both sides.

33rd should be interesting this year.

Elbert had an off game and SK really didnt feed the ball to Hurd as much as they should. Conner is a better basketball team than I expected. Hester I believe finished with 26 or 27.

Closer than I expected but still a win, Neers could go 8-0 before they hit the 5/3rd and Henry Clay.

:sssh: They have to play Dixie before the 5/3rd.

I think they should be ok

:sssh: They have to play Dixie before the 5/3rd.

 

 

They should beat Dixie, but you never know in a rivalry game.

:sssh: They have to play Dixie before the 5/3rd.

 

Like I said, 8-0 before the 5/3rd.:D

I'm with you on this one Neerfan!! 8-0 before the 5th 3rd sounds about right to me as well:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.