Seriously, I need someone smarter than me to explain this...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Meche is living up to his contract.

He is 3-1 with a 2.23 ERA!:sssh:

And the Royals are still 10-19 and about 2 weeks from getting eliminated from the playoff race which proves HHB's point. It isn't that he made that money it's that the Royals paid it to him when he can only make the difference in finishing 50-112 and 60-102. They could have had a couple of good position players for that and still spent money on their farm system. :sssh:

:thumb:

And the Royals are still 10-19 and about 2 weeks from getting eliminated from the playoff race which proves HHB's point. It isn't that he made that money it's that the Royals paid it to him when he can only make the difference in finishing 50-112 and 60-102. They could have had a couple of good position players for that and still spent money on their farm system. :sssh:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

If I'm not mistaken the Royals NEVER spend any money and when they do they spend it on an average pitcher at best and has been said above, they have too many holes to spend it all on one person.

I know my Cubs aren't the smartest team on the planet, but at least they spent money on some decent players. lol

Meche is living up to his contract.

He is 3-1 with a 2.23 ERA!:sssh:

Uh oh watch out. The Hammer going way back in the archives to show everybody up. Nice work digging back through and finding this five month old gem, you look a lot smarter than the rest of us HT by staying out of the argument, then bringing it up to make the rest of us look bad. Haha, for this you get some props from me. :thumb:

Uh oh watch out. The Hammer going way back in the archives to show everybody up. Nice work digging back through and finding this five month old gem, you look a lot smarter than the rest of us HT by staying out of the argument, then bringing it up to make the rest of us look bad. Haha, for this you get some props from me. :thumb:

:D :D I think the thread was legit and arguments were right on. Just thought it was kind of funny.