Speedweeks in Daytona!

Da champ

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah after he is hit, it flips over to where you can plainly see it was the drivers side. Too bad, really. This pushing and drafting is out of control. Blaney said that he was trying to hook up and push Newman to victory but their bumpers just got off. That is how fragile that is at 200MPH.

Yeah after he is hit, it flips over to where you can plainly see it was the drivers side. Too bad, really. This pushing and drafting is out of control. Blaney said that he was trying to hook up and push Newman to victory but their bumpers just got off. That is how fragile that is at 200MPH.

I don’t see it as Blaney’s fault. Newman was trying to block him. This stuff happens unfortunately.

No word yet. Just that he was taken to the hospital.

On a positive note. Those types of accidents typically don't cause as much human damage as abrupt stops do. ie Dale Sr and Kyle Busch's broken leg going straight in.

There have been a bunch of flying, rolling, fiery type crashes that the drivers were physically ok. There have been some that did not recover well mentally.

I don’t see it as Blaney’s fault. Newman was trying to block him. This stuff happens unfortunately.

I agree to a certain extent but if you tap them in the turns they are going straight into the wall. That is why they don't draft in the turns except on last lap. And Newman was blocking.

No word yet. Just that he was taken to the hospital.

On a positive note. Those types of accidents typically don't cause as much human damage as abrupt stops do. ie Dale Sr and Kyle Busch's broken leg going straight in.

There have been a bunch of flying, rolling, fiery type crashes that the drivers were physically ok. There have been some that did not recover well mentally.

Yes, remember when Dillon got up in the catch fence? No one thought he was walking away.