11,600 fans in Freedom Hall

Rickyp

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, UK was up 30 but the youngin's let the lead slip.
Good point. UK should have delivered the knockout blow when they had the chance. Started screwing around and found themselves having to knock down a few shots just to ensure the victory (it was never in doubt, but still not good to let a team somewhat get back in it).

Was the Florida/UTC game played in a near empty arena? Seriously, if this doesn't show everyone just how much the interest level in UK basketball has dropped then I don't know what will. The program is an absolute mess and I blame the guy in charge. If that makes me a Tubby hater then so be it but facts are facts.

A complete joke, man you are hard core there Wilbur. Is it possible that the assistant coaches lend nothing to Mr. Smith? Everyone wants to compare the Pitino era and he had quality assistants, Donovan, Smith, Sendek, etc.

I agree that something more than a strenght and conditioning coach should change unless the coach is Greg Anderson. (Balco)

I will agree that I think their asssistant's are lacking but that does fall in Tubby's lap. He hires them.