Boone County 81 Ryle 44

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Earls is the 6'5 freshmen for the Rebels. kid has a huge upside and a beautiful hook shot.

Now there is a shot that if you can perfect it....nobody can stop it. Especially if you are 6'5. Should be interesting to watch the Rebels over the next few years with the strong Freshman class coming up.

Nice win for the Rebels. Too bad Ryle can't get as many athletes out for basketball as they do football. Their team would be much more solid than a 30 point loss to Boone. (No disrespect to the Rebs)

Ryle has a nice group of freshmen. They had about 40 kids tryout. The freshmen group from Gray went something like 73 wins and 9 losses over 3 years in middle school. They have about 4-5 kids from RA Jones that had a good year last year as well. I like Mullins and believe he will do good things for Ryle in the future. I believe this year may be tough though.

Ryle has a nice group of freshmen. They had about 40 kids tryout. The freshmen group from Gray went something like 73 wins and 9 losses over 3 years in middle school. They have about 4-5 kids from RA Jones that had a good year last year as well. I like Mullins and believe he will do good things for Ryle in the future. I believe this year may be tough though.

Problem is only a handfull of those kids will stick with basketball, some will go baseball only, football only, soccer only.

The current senior class finished in first place every year from the seventh to their freshman year, then they all disbursted except for Nick Nelson and Pat Miller. Scotty Gray, Vince Murray, Garrett Wagner, Brent Humphrey and Marcus (forgot his last name) were the starters who chose other sports.

Diamond Dandy I really think at least 8 of these kids will stick with it. Obiviously kids will choose their best sports an focus on them. Some kids won't make it to varsity. I do think this bunch is special though.

I certainly hope so. That's how you build winning programs, playing together for years and years