Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Memphis 60 Cincinnati 49

Featured Replies

The refs let it get out of hand.

Bearcats had gone ahead by something like 38 to 37, then Memphis went on a 24-8 run.

  • Author
The refs let it get out of hand.

 

I watched the last 6 minutes and the Bearcats I felt got a terrible whistle. I could totally understand why Coach Brennan got “T’d” up.

I'm sorry, but I just can't handle the Memphis court. It is too distracting for me.

I'm sorry, but I just can't handle the Memphis court. It is too distracting for me.

 

It's as bad as Oregon's. Maybe a touch worse.

It's as bad as Oregon's. Maybe a touch worse.

 

While bad, Oregon's colors at least somewhat go with a traditional court color. Memphis's court is like a decorative playground that you bring a seven year old to.

Oregon has a traditional court in comparison to Memphis.

While bad, Oregon's colors at least somewhat go with a traditional court color. Memphis's court is like a decorative playground that you bring a seven year old to.

 

It's rather different but what I read the locals were making fun of 3-second lanes looking like striped particular body parts. You simply cannot help what folks perceive. They will see what they want to see.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.