Lee 70 Estill 62

Wow!, this blows me away. Did'nt see Estill hanging with Lee in this one. Looks like it turned out to be a good game. Estill on the other hand sounds one-dimensional (shut down Berryman or Christopher) and they might have problems. Can't wait to see how these two teams matchup with Owsley and Powell.

I am glad to hear that Landon Johnson had a good game. I think he can step up and fill Tyler Rich's shoes for Lee County. If Coach Wright can get Johnson Going down low then that will open up the outside for Brandenburg, and the twins.

Wow!, this blows me away. Did'nt see Estill hanging with Lee in this one. Looks like it turned out to be a good game. Estill on the other hand sounds one-dimensional (shut down Berryman or Christopher) and they might have problems. Can't wait to see how these two teams matchup with Owsley and Powell.

From what I saw tonight that will be difficult to do. Very good ballplayers. Congratulations to both teams on a good effort. Estill never gave up. Brandenburg's father said he had a stomach virus by the way.

Landon had another good game 13 points in the fourth quarter to keep the lead. Kenny had 11 points and about 10 assists and around six rebounds. He really ran the team well tonite. Caleb was a man amongst boys tonite he really played aggressive, Aaron Charles came in and gave Lee a lift with some much needed offense. Lee still not hitting on all cylinders but begining to get tuned up. We play Jackson City Thursday in Jackson

Lee had Estill on their heels a few times but couldn't deliver the KO until late in the 4th. Lee played with injuries and sickness and toughed it out. Berryman must have hit 8 threes' from way downtown with a hand in his face. Christopher played well also.

Lee's JV squad remains undefeated. They won tonight with a buzzer shot. The JV squad hasn't played center Jared Pelfrey all season due to an injury.

Congratulations to Coach Wright!

Berryman and Christopher can light it up and take a game over but Lee has 7 or 8 bodies to throw at you and they all can score. Lee is the team to beat in the 56th after watching last nights game. 4 guys in double figures and the twins had an off night with 7 and 6 respectively. Lee will contend in the 14th again this year. Good win Bobcats and Coach Wright.

Berryman and Christopher can light it up and take a game over but Lee has 7 or 8 bodies to throw at you and they all can score. Lee is the team to beat in the 56th after watching last nights game. 4 guys in double figures and the twins had an off night with 7 and 6 respectively. Lee will contend in the 14th again this year. Good win Bobcats and Coach Wright.

Estill will be there come tourney time. They gave up way too many layups, were confused on defense at times and their point guard was in foul trouble all night. He played only 12 minutes.

If he gets his average it is a tie ballgame. So with a few adjustments on defense and a couple players stepping up on offense, Estill is right there with Lee. Then throw in Powell and it looks to be wide open in the 56th in my opinion.

Estill will be there come tourney time. They gave up way too many layups, were confused on defense at times and their point guard was in foul trouble all night. He played only 12 minutes.

If he gets his average it is a tie ballgame. So with a few adjustments on defense and a couple players stepping up on offense, Estill is right there with Lee. Then throw in Powell and it looks to be wide open in the 56th in my opinion.

If we go by averages Berryman and Christopher would not have scored what they did......and it wouldnt even have been close.

Origional post said........If Estills PG had average it would have been Tie game........I said if Berryman and Christopher would have had their average.....Estill wouldn't have been so close.......They scored above their average.........point is, "its an average"......and you cant say what if's about the decision of a ball game because of an average.