Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lee 70 Estill 62

Featured Replies

Origional post said........If Estills PG had average it would have been Tie game........I said if Berryman and Christopher would have had their average.....Estill wouldn't have been so close.......They scored above their average.........point is, "its an average"......and you cant say what if's about the decision of a ball game because of an average.

Was a figure of speech - if the PG had had his usual game and would have played more than the 10 or 11 minutes he was limited to because of foul trouble the outcome might have been different. Berryman and Christopher are both averaging over 20 points for the season. Berryman had 27 and Christopher had 23.

  • Author
Estill will be there come tourney time. They gave up way too many layups, were confused on defense at times and their point guard was in foul trouble all night. He played only 12 minutes.

If he gets his average it is a tie ballgame. So with a few adjustments on defense and a couple players stepping up on offense, Estill is right there with Lee. Then throw in Powell and it looks to be wide open in the 56th in my opinion.

If Ken Brandenburg gets his average, If Caleb Fetters doesn't get 3 fouls in the first four minutes of the second half, if the twins score at their average, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts.....

If Ken Brandenburg gets his average, If Caleb Fetters doesn't get 3 fouls in the first four minutes of the second half, if the twins score at their average, if ifs and buts were candy and nuts.....

I was talking about the fact that Estill will get better and they played without their starting point for most of the game - I didn't slight Lee in any way.

Congratulations you beat the 14th rated team in the 14th - hoist a banner.

  • Author
I was talking about the fact that Estill will get better and they played without their starting point for most of the game - I didn't slight Lee in any way.

Congratulations you beat the 14th rated team in the 14th - hoist a banner.

I don't think there are thirteen better teams than Estill in the region. Who would they be? I just get a kick out of playing what some Coach or the other calls playing the old "iffin" game.

I was talking about the fact that Estill will get better and they played without their starting point for most of the game - I didn't slight Lee in any way.

Congratulations you beat the 14th rated team in the 14th - hoist a banner.

I think Estill County is a lot better than 14th in the region. Who gave them that rating???

  • Author
I think Estill County is a lot better than 14th in the region. Who gave them that rating???

Professor, what I saw last night, Berryman is the best player in the District, no ifs, ands or buts!

I don't think there are thirteen better teams than Estill in the region. Who would they be? I just get a kick out of playing what some Coach or the other calls playing the old "iffin" game.

No playing the iffin' game just analyzing the game from a knowledgeable perspective. It played a big part in the game as many other things did - Estill will need the PG on the floor to be successful in the future. As for 14th I was being facetious in referring to the previews posted on this site.

I think Estill County is a lot better than 14th in the region. Who gave them that rating???

Professor, Just poking at the preview ratings I have read.

Professor, what I saw last night, Berryman is the best player in the District, no ifs, ands or buts!

BadCat - I am going to jump on your Bandwagon and say that 1 player or 2 will not beat Lee - thus my comments about the point guard needing to play and play well.

  • Author

Berryman dropping those threes with a hand in his face, getting that shot off in the blink of an eye, and being in the right place at the right time. He is smooth.

Was a figure of speech - if the PG had had his usual game and would have played more than the 10 or 11 minutes he was limited to because of foul trouble the outcome might have been different. Berryman and Christopher are both averaging over 20 points for the season. Berryman had 27 and Christopher had 23.

 

Do you have an exact on what their average is???:confused:

Do you have an exact on what their average is???:confused:

Berryman 22.1

Christopher 20.3:thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.