Danville - 2020 Schedule

• 7 months later...
4 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

I wouldn’t like a open week to start the season while everyone else is excited and ready to get to it you have to wait another week.

I think a lot of teams might enjoy it this season considering the limited amount of full contact practice. 

22 hours ago, gchs_uk9 said:

I think a lot of teams might enjoy it this season considering the limited amount of full contact practice. 

I see your point I think from a coaches standpoint you are probably right but if I’m a player I’m chomping at the bit to get out there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DanvilleFan said:

I'd love it if they streamed the games.  Just have to settle for radio this year, I guess.

I hope to be able to see a game or two, Glasgow is 30% first come first serve so I will imagine a person will have to get there really early but even if not I like listening to games on the radio I guess it kind of takes me back to a simpler time, I remember 20 or so years ago when I had to listen to a lot of UK games on the radio and I loved it. Yes in person is great but there’s just something nostalgic about listening to a game on the radio.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tkinslow said:

I hope to be able to see a game or two, Glasgow is 30% first come first serve so I will imagine a person will have to get there really early but even if not I like listening to games on the radio I guess it kind of takes me back to a simpler time, I remember 20 or so years ago when I had to listen to a lot of UK games on the radio and I loved it. Yes in person is great but there’s just something nostalgic about listening to a game on the radio.

Yeah, I have little beef with the radio.  Like you say, it makes people reflect on a simpler era.  I do wonder if they are going to try to police the soccer field as you can technically camp out there outside of the stadium and have a view into it.