Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Jessamine 67 Danville 49

Featured Replies

What is going on with Danville? I thought they would near the top of the 12th, but so far they appear to be maybe middle of the pack?

I wasn’t expecting this outcome.

 

I'm with you PurplePride92, I picked West in this game and thought Danville was one of the top's in the 12th.

West is hot right now. Danville has beefed up the schedule this year playing Lex. Cath, Oldham Co. and on the road at West. Ads are talented, but their schedule was not difficult last season. They should be better suited for it later in the year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.