If Harbaugh loses again...

Jumper_Dad

I like Stoops and love what he has done at UK. But michigan would be crazy to trade coaches with UK. Stoops would likely be a great recruiter there, but how high is his ceiling as a game coach?

Vince Marrow could recruit against OSU in Michigan. Harbaugh tried to get him a few years ago.

That’s the problem, if not Stoops, you’re taking a chance on a guy like a PJ Fleck?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vince Marrow could recruit against OSU in Michigan. Harbaugh tried to get him a few years ago.

That’s the problem, if not Stoops, you’re taking a chance on a guy like a PJ Fleck?

I honestly can't see them firing him just because he can't beat OSU at the moment. I get the whole ideal that a national championship is the goal and unless they can beat OSU they aren't going to make the playoff. But OSU is just on a different level than them at the moment and has been for a while.

Imo, Harbaugh is their best option at the moment and they just need to get better or hope that OSU drops off a bit. I don't feel like coaching is the issue here, OSU just has more talent.

I honestly can't see them firing him just because he can't beat OSU at the moment. I get the whole ideal that a national championship is the goal and unless they can beat OSU they aren't going to make the playoff. But OSU is just on a different level than them at the moment and has been for a while.

Imo, Harbaugh is their best option at the moment and they just need to get better or hope that OSU drops off a bit. I don't feel like coaching is the issue here, OSU just has more talent.

I think he stays as well but he will bring a rookie QB to Columbus next November. Certainly doesn’t get any easier.