Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League 2019 ~ Week Twelve

Featured Replies

  • Author
Playoffs starting a week early for Jim and me...

True

  • Replies 38
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Playoffs starting a week early for Jim and me...

 

Bad decisions and a bad hamstring or I'd have taken Jim out for you last this past week.

Playoffs starting a week early for Jim and me...

 

Shoot, I've been in win-or-die mode for weeks now after that slow start. Phil Rivers barely did enough for me last night.

Shoot, I've been in win-or-die mode for weeks now after that slow start. Phil Rivers barely did enough for me last night.

 

You and me both this year. Really wish we had kept the 8 team playoff format.

You and me both this year. Really wish we had kept the 8 team playoff format.

 

Yeah, but 75% of the conference making the playoffs is a joke.

 

We used to do 8 teams in my big money 12 team league and I fought hard to get it down to 6 teams.

Season Highlights

 

(312); Latonia Thoroughbreds (200 pts) over Florence Fighters * (112 pts) – Week Five – Tied League Record

 

I guess this is a long time coming, but shouldn't this be the largest victory margin?

  • Author
I guess this is a long time coming, but shouldn't this be the largest victory margin?
Correct me if I'm wrong or not seeing something, but I only count that as 88 points while this one is 113 points.

 

Largest Victory Margin

(113) Los Pollos Hermanos * (178 pts) Maysville Split Ends (65 pts) – Week Three

Correct me if I'm wrong or not seeing something, but I only count that as 88 points while this one is 113 points.

 

Sorry, I was reading 178-113 as the score. No wonder I don't have the best record in the league. I can't count. Might be that Reading education.

  • Author
You and me both this year. Really wish we had kept the 8 team playoff format.

 

Yeah, but 75% of the conference making the playoffs is a joke.
Yes, 8 of 12 teams is entirely to many.
Yes, 8 of 12 teams is entirely to many.

 

I played in a league for several years that let 8 of 12 teams in the playoffs. It was originally done to keep everyone involved all year, as we always would have guys disappear when they were eliminated early. We scrapped that after the 8 seed won 3 out of 4 years, with the 7 seed winning the other year. We switched to 6 getting in, and paying out a weekly high score award to help keep everyone involved. Everyone kicks in an extra $25 at the beginning of the season ($125 total) and we pay out $20 each week to the highest scorer during the regular season. The extra $40 gets paid out to whomever posts the highest one week score during the regular season.

I played in a league for several years that let 8 of 12 teams in the playoffs. It was originally done to keep everyone involved all year, as we always would have guys disappear when they were eliminated early. We scrapped that after the 8 seed won 3 out of 4 years, with the 7 seed winning the other year. We switched to 6 getting in, and paying out a weekly high score award to help keep everyone involved. Everyone kicks in an extra $25 at the beginning of the season ($125 total) and we pay out $20 each week to the highest scorer during the regular season. The extra $40 gets paid out to whomever posts the highest one week score during the regular season.

 

We had the same issue, so went to 6 teams.

 

We also pay out a weekly high score.

 

Lastly, our Toilet bowl playoffs dictate the first six picks the next year, but in reverse order. So whomever wins the toilet bowl gets the first pick in the third round (after keepers) instead of the 6th. Gives them more incentive to try in those weeks too.

  • Author
We had the same issue, so went to 6 teams.

 

We also pay out a weekly high score.

 

Lastly, our Toilet bowl playoffs dictate the first six picks the next year, but in reverse order. So whomever wins the toilet bowl gets the first pick in the third round (after keepers) instead of the 6th. Gives them more incentive to try in those weeks too.

I like that.
  • Author

Thursday Scores

West Kentucky Rams (28 pts) at Sunfish SubVet (0 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (0 pts) at Delaware Destroyers (3 pts)

Florence Fighters * (27 pts) at Union Raiders (0 pts)

Huggs Thuggs ** (14 pts) at Shelby Valley Night Hawks (0 pts)

 

Latonia Thoroughbreds (20 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (0 pts)

Boyle County Killa Bees (0 pts) at Maysville Mud Hens (27 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (5 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (0 pts)

 

Los Pollos Hermanos * (0 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (27 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (8 pts) at Jabez Sasquatch (8 pts)

Sawville GymShoes * (0 pts) at West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (8 pts)

About time that Hopkins had a big game. Also figures it would be when I'm also going against him in my $$$ league.

Tanneyhill is a monster!!!! And my fantasy savior.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.