BGP Fantasy Football League 2019 ~ Week Twelve

Godot

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess this is a long time coming, but shouldn't this be the largest victory margin?
Correct me if I'm wrong or not seeing something, but I only count that as 88 points while this one is 113 points.

Largest Victory Margin

(113) Los Pollos Hermanos * (178 pts) Maysville Split Ends (65 pts) – Week Three

Correct me if I'm wrong or not seeing something, but I only count that as 88 points while this one is 113 points.

Sorry, I was reading 178-113 as the score. No wonder I don't have the best record in the league. I can't count. Might be that Reading education.

Yes, 8 of 12 teams is entirely to many.

I played in a league for several years that let 8 of 12 teams in the playoffs. It was originally done to keep everyone involved all year, as we always would have guys disappear when they were eliminated early. We scrapped that after the 8 seed won 3 out of 4 years, with the 7 seed winning the other year. We switched to 6 getting in, and paying out a weekly high score award to help keep everyone involved. Everyone kicks in an extra $25 at the beginning of the season ($125 total) and we pay out $20 each week to the highest scorer during the regular season. The extra $40 gets paid out to whomever posts the highest one week score during the regular season.

I played in a league for several years that let 8 of 12 teams in the playoffs. It was originally done to keep everyone involved all year, as we always would have guys disappear when they were eliminated early. We scrapped that after the 8 seed won 3 out of 4 years, with the 7 seed winning the other year. We switched to 6 getting in, and paying out a weekly high score award to help keep everyone involved. Everyone kicks in an extra $25 at the beginning of the season ($125 total) and we pay out $20 each week to the highest scorer during the regular season. The extra $40 gets paid out to whomever posts the highest one week score during the regular season.

We had the same issue, so went to 6 teams.

We also pay out a weekly high score.

Lastly, our Toilet bowl playoffs dictate the first six picks the next year, but in reverse order. So whomever wins the toilet bowl gets the first pick in the third round (after keepers) instead of the 6th. Gives them more incentive to try in those weeks too.

We had the same issue, so went to 6 teams.

We also pay out a weekly high score.

Lastly, our Toilet bowl playoffs dictate the first six picks the next year, but in reverse order. So whomever wins the toilet bowl gets the first pick in the third round (after keepers) instead of the 6th. Gives them more incentive to try in those weeks too.

I like that.

Thursday Scores

West Kentucky Rams (28 pts) at Sunfish SubVet (0 pts)

Possum Trot WarHogs (0 pts) at Delaware Destroyers (3 pts)

Florence Fighters * (27 pts) at Union Raiders (0 pts)

Huggs Thuggs ** (14 pts) at Shelby Valley Night Hawks (0 pts)

Latonia Thoroughbreds (20 pts) at Kalamazoo Wings (0 pts)

Boyle County Killa Bees (0 pts) at Maysville Mud Hens (27 pts)

Big Creek Moonshiners (5 pts) at Shelby Cardinals (0 pts)

Los Pollos Hermanos * (0 pts) at Maysville Split Ends (27 pts)

Richmond Outsiders * (8 pts) at Jabez Sasquatch (8 pts)

Sawville GymShoes * (0 pts) at West Paducah Rabbit Fists * (8 pts)